We partner with entrepreneurial advisors to enhance
GROWTH, SCALE, SUCCESSION, AND SHAREHOLDER VALUEMission Wealth is an independently operated national RIA, acting in a fiduciary capacity, to deliver a best-in-class wealth management experience to our valued clients. We are passionate about continuing to expand our ownership group with successful entrepreneurs who are excited about building a firm of permanence with a thriving team culture and caring client service approach.
Together, we can amplify your...
How can we support your future plans?
Why Partner With Mission Wealth?
When considering partnership, we hope that you will find that this decision can benefit your clients, your team and you as a practitioner and owner.
We look forward to exploring each of these areas in depth to build a clear picture of how a partnership is beneficial for all.
Partnership Benefits For You as a Practitioner and Shareholder
- 100% of shares awarded on Day 1
- Voice/Vote in a democratic voting structure
- Single share class
- K-1 Partner
- Quarterly Dividends
- Annual liquidity provisions
- Ability to purchase additional shares
- Ability to leverage your current business to amplify your shareholder value
Partnership Benefits For Your Team
- Career ladders and advancement opportunities for all members of your team
- Paths to Partnership for next generation and other roles
- Work with a purpose - a career path where your team can make an impact
- Work from home friendly
- Fun, positive, and caring culture
- Affinity peer groups, mentorships, firmwide retreats
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- W-2 Employee
Partnership Benefits For Your Clients
- Peace of mind from team support
- High-touch service model with specialized offerings
- Access to sophisticated, customized investment solutions
- In-house Strategy team, specializing in tax, estate, and retirement planning
- Invitations to Inspired Living programs
- Family Office Service Model
- First-class client-facing technology
Top Questions We Receive
Meet Our Strategic Mergers and Integrations Team
If you are ready to explore your fit at Mission Wealth, we would be happy to meet with you to discuss the opportunity.
Can we help answer any of your questions?
Videos and One Sheets
Click on a case study below to learn more about different types of recent advisor and firm acquisitions.
In The News
Read our latest M&A news and announcements.
Mission Wealth Announces Merger with Green Valley Wealth ManagementOctober 4, 2022
How Mergers and Integrations Can Be Used as a Pathway for Talent AcquisitionJune 1, 2022
CEO Excellence: Seth Streeter on Leaving the CEO Role to Increase His ImpactMay 5, 2022
Seth Streeter and Dr. Daniel Crosby Discuss “Money with a Mission”April 22, 2022
- Acquisition: Mission Wealth Acquires RIA Firm AHC Advisors
- Article: The Tenets of Transformation by FA Magazine
- Article: Growth in Household Clients Fuels Need for M&A for This RIA by Financial Advisor IQ
- Event: INSPIREDtalk: Secrets of a Long Life with Dan Buettner
- Podcast: Seth Streeter Fidelity FinPoint: "The New Normal in the Wealth Management Industry"
- Podcast: Heeding the Spark: Redefining Success in a Culture of Productivity
Start Your Successful Business Transition Today
If you’re considering merging, selling, or transitioning your financial advisory practice, we would love to hear from you. Let’s explore our combined capabilities and have a conversation about the opportunities that exist for leveraging new strengths. Learn why our clients and acquired advisors and firms have chosen us for their businesses and clients. If you are ready to explore your opportunities with Mission Wealth, please contact us using the forms on this page or feel free to reach our to a member of our integrations team directly.
We look forward to having a conversation!