Partnering with Entrepreneurial Advisors to Enhance GROWTH, SCALE, SUCCESSION & OWNERSHIPMission Wealth is 100% employee-owned. We are passionate about continuing to expand our ownership group with successful entrepreneurs who are excited about building a firm of permanence with a thriving team culture and caring client service approach.
Together, Mission Wealth Can Amplify Your
Interested in partnering with Mission Wealth?Contact us today to learn how your goals fit with Mission Wealth.
Why Partner with Mission Wealth
When considering partnership, we hope that you will find that this decision can benefit your clients, your team and you as a practitioner and owner.
Benefits for Practitioners and StakeholdersMission Wealth is proud to invest in our employees with a comprehensive benefits package. When you join Mission Wealth, you'll receive a competitive compensation, wellness plan, a growth-minded and embracing company culture, 100% Mission Wealth-paid medical coverage and health package, philanthropic benefits, and more.
Benefits for Your Team
- 100% of shares awarded on Day 1
- Voice/Vote in a democratic voting structure
- Single share class
- K-1 Partner
- Quarterly Dividends
- Annual liquidity provisions
- Ability to purchase additional shares
- Ability to leverage your current business to amplify your shareholder value
Benefits for Your Clients
- Peace of mind from team support
- High-touch service model with specialized offerings
- Access to sophisticated, customized investment solutions
- In-house Strategy team, specializing in tax, estate, and retirement planning
- Invitations to Inspired Living programs
- Family Office Service Model
- First-class client-facing technology
Meet Our Strategic Mergers & Integrations Team
Partnership Common Questions
Will my business name change?
Yes, you would be joining Mission Wealth and therefore operating under our business name.
I have a great team; what will happen to them?
We look forward to making your great team, our great team! We are proud to be ranked as a best place to work and believe we can be a positive extension of the great culture you have already created.
What custodians does Mission Wealth use?
Fidelity, Schwab, and TD.
I have a strong G2 who is interested in ownership; what opportunities are available to them?
We look forward to welcoming them on a path to partnership. We offer well-defined career pathways for all members of the firm. We can also introduce them to others who have successfully made partner through these paths to partnership.
Can I keep my models?
Yes, our investment department is both flexible and skilled at working with you to retain your current models and assist you in execution.
Learn More About Mission Wealth
Our Award-Winning Culture
Mission Wealth In The NewsRead our latest M&A news and announcements.
Mission Wealth Announces Merger with Murphy Capital AdvisorsJanuary 30, 2023
Mission Wealth announces that it has merged with Murphy Capital Advisors, a firm founded by Matt Murphy, CFP® in Goodyear, AZ....
Mission Wealth Announces Merger with Green Valley Wealth ManagementOctober 4, 2022
Mission Wealth has acquired Green Valley Wealth Management, an investment firm that operates out of Greensboro, NC....
How Mergers and Integrations Can Be Used as a Pathway for Talent AcquisitionJune 1, 2022
In this Podcast, Michael Kitces interviews Seth Streeter on how Mission Wealth has been growing through mergers, but not just for the purpose of acquiring assets. Instead, with a ‘mergers & integrations’ approach to essentially hire-by-acquisition (or acqui-hire) financial advisors...
Other Mission Wealth Partnership News
- Acquisition: Mission Wealth Acquires RIA Firm AHC Advisors
- Article: The Tenets of Transformation by FA Magazine
- Article: Growth in Household Clients Fuels Need for M&A for This RIA by Financial Advisor IQ
- Event: INSPIREDtalk: Secrets of a Long Life with Dan Buettner
- Podcast: Seth Streeter Fidelity FinPoint: "The New Normal in the Wealth Management Industry"
- Podcast: Heeding the Spark: Redefining Success in a Culture of Productivity
- Article: Financial Advisor IQ -Connect with Clients' Hearts, Not Just Their Wallets