Partnering with Entrepreneurial Advisors to Enhance Growth, Scale, Succession & OwnershipMission Wealth is 100% employee-owned. We are passionate about continuing to expand our ownership group with successful entrepreneurs who are excited about building a firm of permanence with a thriving team culture and caring client service approach.
Together, Mission Wealth Can Amplify Your...
Why Partner with Mission Wealth
When considering partnership, we hope that you will find that this decision can benefit your clients, your team and you as a practitioner and owner.
Benefits for Practitioners and StakeholdersMission Wealth is proud to invest in our employees with a comprehensive benefits package. When you join Mission Wealth, you'll receive a competitive compensation, wellness plan, a growth-minded and embracing company culture, 100% Mission Wealth-paid medical coverage and health package, philanthropic benefits, and more.
Benefits for Your Team
- 100% of shares awarded on Day 1
- Voice/Vote in a democratic voting structure
- Single share class
- K-1 Partner
- Quarterly Dividends
- Annual liquidity provisions
- Ability to purchase additional shares
- Ability to leverage your current business to amplify your shareholder value
Benefits for Your Clients
- Peace of mind from team support
- High-touch service model with specialized offerings
- Access to sophisticated, customized investment solutions
- In-house Strategy team, specializing in tax, estate, and retirement planning
- Invitations to Inspired Living programs
- Family Office Service Model
- First-class client-facing technology
Meet Our Strategic Mergers & Integrations Team
Partnership Common Questions
Will my business name change?
I have a great team; what will happen to them?
What custodians does Mission Wealth use?
I have a strong G2 who is interested in ownership; what opportunities are available to them?
Can I keep my models?
Learn More About Mission Wealth
Our Award-Winning Culture
Start Your Successful Business Transition TodayIf you’re considering merging, selling, or transitioning your financial advisory practice, we would love to hear from you. Let’s explore our combined capabilities and have a conversation about the opportunities that exist for leveraging new strengths. Learn why our clients and acquired advisors and firms have chosen us for their businesses and clients. If you are ready to explore your opportunities with Mission Wealth, please contact us using the forms on this page or feel free to reach our to a member of our integrations team directly.
Mission Wealth In The NewsRead our latest news and announcements around mergers and integrations.
Recent Merger Partners
- BHJ Wealth Advisors is Now Mission Wealth
- Mission Wealth Announces Austin Merger with Mary Voll Miller and Alison Miller
- Murphy Capital Advisors is Now Mission Wealth
- Green Valley Wealth Management is Now Mission Wealth
- Sea to Peak Financial Advisors is Now Mission Wealth
- AHC Advisors is Now Mission Wealth
Other Mission Wealth Partnership News
- Article: The Tenets of Transformation by FA Magazine
- Article: Growth in Household Clients Fuels Need for M&A for This RIA by Financial Advisor IQ
- Event: INSPIREDtalk: Secrets of a Long Life with Dan Buettner
- Podcast: Seth Streeter Fidelity FinPoint: "The New Normal in the Wealth Management Industry"
- Podcast: Heeding the Spark: Redefining Success in a Culture of Productivity
- Article: Financial Advisor IQ -Connect with Clients' Hearts, Not Just Their Wallets