Financial Management for Life TransitionsIntegrate all aspects of your life into one financial plan that helps you navigate the right path to achieving your goals.
Financially Prepare For Life's Changes
Your financial needs will fluctuate in response to the transitions that life affords. Managing these transitions is one of the keys to maximizing your finances and to living your best life. As a Virtual Family Office, we act on behalf of our clients as their Wealth Strategist, focusing on Portfolio design and implementation (usually customized) and integrating that with the lives of our clients.
Financial PlanningDevelop a customized financial plan to help integrate all aspects of your finances.
Financial Planning Transitions:
- Considering Investment Opportunity
- Receiving Inheritance or Financial Windfall
- Reconsidering Investment Philosophy
- Significant Investment Loss
- Purchasing a Home
- Refinancing a Mortgage
- Selling a House
- Selling Assets
- Concerned About Debt
Retirement PlanningCreate a plan to live comfortably, stay healthy and have adequate protection from potential unfortunate circumstances.
Retirement Planning Transitions:
- Downshift in Work Life
- Phasing Into Retirement
- Full Retirement
- Changing Residence
- Social Security
- Eligibility for Medicare
- Receiving Retirement Plan Distributions
- Retirement Milestones
Generational PlanningPrepare for life's big transitions.
Generational Planning Transitions:
- Getting Married or Divorced/Separated
- Loss of a Spouse
- Single Parenthood
- Expecting or Adopting a Child
- Hiring Childcare
- Child With Special Needs
- Child Getting Married
- Empty Nest
- Special Family Event
- Assistance to a Family Member
- Child Going to College
Charitable Planning and PhilanthropyCreate opportunities to give, learn tax-free friendly tactics, and maintain your charitable values.
Charitable Planning Transitions:
- Stipend to a Family Member & Intra-Family Loans
- Gifting to Children and Grandchildren
- Develop & Review Estate Plan
- Creating a Foundation
- Create or Fund a Scholarship
- Fund a Cause or Event
- Gifting to a Religious Organization
Health and Long Term Care PlanningEnjoy more financial security and peace of mind that your family will continue to be cared for when you are no longer able to.
Health and Long Term Care Planning Transitions:
- Concern About an Aging Parent
- Concern About the Health of a Child
- Concern About the Health of a Spouse
- Concern About Personal Health
- Family Member in Need or Professional Care
- Family Member With Disability or Illness
- Family Member Expected to Die Soon
- Recent Death of a Family Member
- Create End of Life Medical Directive
Why Choose Mission Wealth?
- At Mission Wealth, we offer solutions to help you through complex stages of your financial journey.
- We work as an advocate for our clients, dedicated to empowering them to realize their financial and life dreams in the most caring way possible. As your trusted advisor, we help you determine where you want to go and the best way to get there.
- We help you explore the most cost-effective solutions to help cover a number of possibilities. We have no proprietary products to sell and no quotas to fill. We simply offer independent, objective advice that serves your best interests.
- Our dynamic planning process ensures that every piece of the puzzle is put into place as our clients’ lives unfold and their needs evolve. This gives them the complete picture and confidence in their future.
- We develop customized, globally diversified, tax-efficient portfolios tailored to your financial plan and built to stand the test of time.