BHJ Wealth Advisors
Mission Wealth has merged with BHJ Wealth Advisors!By joining forces with BHJ Wealth Advisors, Mission Wealth fortifies its ability to provide exceptional client service in Washington and the wider Pacific Northwest, perfectly aligning with the growing demands of this region's prospective clientele.
A Growing Team With More ResourcesIf you need to reach us, please use the updated contact information below.
Mission Wealth Announces Merger with BHJ Wealth Advisors
Gig Harbor, WA – August 1, 2023 – Mission Wealth LP has officially announced its merger with Brooks, Hughes & Jones, Inc. (BHJ Wealth Advisors), marking the firm’s third integration of 2023. Headquartered in Gig Harbor, Washington, and with more than $180 million in assets under management, BHJ Wealth Advisors caters to clients across the Evergreen State. By joining forces with BHJ Wealth Advisors, Mission Wealth fortifies its ability to provide exceptional client service in Washington and the wider Pacific Northwest, perfectly aligning with the growing demands of this region's prospective clientele.
“We are excited to welcome the entire team at BHJ Wealth Advisors to Mission Wealth. Gary, Allyn, and Herb each bring unique skills and expertise that reinforce our ongoing commitment to providing industry-leading services to an ever-expanding client base. Together, we are better equipped to serve more families across the United States, empowering them to achieve their financial dreams,” said Dannell Stuart, President.
Tacoma News Tribune Articles
Since 2008, Gary Brooks has written a monthly personal finance column for The News Tribune. Below is a sample of his previous articles.
- Ensuring your portfolio matches your risk v. return needs is crucial to smart investing
- Here are strategies for investing your required IRA withdrawals if you don't need cash
- Savings bonds are tried and true, but there are other ways to help grandkids financially
- Need a loan? You might consider borrowing money from the Bank of Mom and Dad
- Take full advantage of employer retirement plans but also look at options like IRAs
- Here are some ways to be strategic about income when federal tax time rolls around
- Money market accounts or CDs might be a good way to earn short-term income on savings
- Investments take a beating in 2022? Review your long-term strategy before making changes
Gary Brooks and Allyn Hughes have written articles on various finance topics since the founding of BHJ Wealth Advisors. Below is a sample of the previous articles.
- What baseball can teach us about investing
- Overview: "Responsible" investing: Expressing personal values in your portfolio
- Part 1: What is SRI/ESG investing?
- Part 2: Investment characteristics of SRI/ESG Funds - risk, return, diversification, expenses
- Part 3: How are SRI/ESG strategies implemented?
- Part 4: SRI/ESG investments in company retirement plans
- Part 5: Conflicts and failures of investment managers and corporate executives to advance SRI/ESG interests
- Part 6: Take action on SRI/ESG funds in your investment accounts