INSPIREDtalksJoin thought-leaders that are generating impact across each of the 11 Dimensions of Life™, and gain insights into how they understood their happiest, fulfilled selves - and enacted their Inspired Life™.
Join an INSPIREDtalk for targeted advice.
Through Mission Wealth's INSPIREDtalks, we bring together a community of experts, influencers and thought-leaders within each of the 11 Dimensions of Life™. These renowned specialists will share wisdom, professional knowledge and research surrounding the individual dimensions, and their sub-dimensions. INSPIREDtalks are designed to support you on your unique Inspired Living™ journey - towards your very best life.
INSPIREDtalks are open to the public, and focus on providing actionable advice for those wishing to optimize an area of their life. When you sign up for a live INSPIREDtalk webinar, you’ll be able to ask questions and gain insights into your own challenges or experiences.
What You'll Learn.
- Gain valuable insights about each Dimension of Life™ from specialists and thought-leaders in that area.
- Learn how to navigate change and uncertainty by learning ways to prepare for life’s biggest transitions.
- Ask your questions, and get real-time advice or suggestions.
- Invite your friends and family to share in the experience.
- Put what you’ve learned into practice with your advisor.
ABOUT THIS INSPIREDtalk
During times of change and uncertainty (in the world and within ourselves), questions often arise: Perhaps instead of “who am I” a better exploration might be “who do I want to be?”.
This INSPIREDtalk presents Dr. E’s patented framework for True Success™ to discover your unique answers to this important question, especially as it relates to your emotional wellbeing and family relations. Let’s align your passion, purpose and people so that you can be your best self.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
At this INSPIREDtalk you'll Join Dr. Elizabeth Lombardo, who is the media titled authority on how to overcome your inner critic.
- Learn how to embrace ageing and beyond, gain ways to not feel intimidated by the next chapter. Gain emotional readiness for retirement.
- Learn how to develop emotional connections with our children that can last a lifetime.
- Explore and learn how to implement Dr. Lombardo's True Success™ framework to draw deeper insights about yourself. Gain strategies for realizing your vision. Conceptualize how you want to best define success in your life to enable you to be your best self.
- Learn how to live a happier, more joy-filled and balanced life. Explore mental fitness and resilience, particularly with stress. Learn what signs to look for what you need to turn inwards and reflect, such as signals of burn-out or a survival mindset.
- Explore how to transition one’s identity and self-worth from being their career and/or being an active parent to something new. Actively define your purpose, self-worth, developing hobbies and gain balance in life.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER | Dr. Elizabeth Lombardo
As one of America’s most-trusted celebrity psychologists, Dr. E has helped Fortune 500 companies like Coca-Cola as well as being a regular contributor to the TODAY show, Good Morning America, Dr. Oz, Forbes and The New York Times.
Learn more about Dr. E here.
From Surviving to Thriving
For a Life That's Better
This Mission Weath INSPIREDtalk with
Dr. Elizabeth Lombardo
will be hosted virtually on:
Thursday July 15, 2021 at 9:00am PST.
Click the button below to register. You'll receive a confirmation email with details and your personal event join link. This is unique to you and can't be shared or re-used.
After the event all registrants will be emailed a video recording of the session in addition to an article with the key event takeaways, the event survey and a registration link for the next INSPIREDtalk.
Don't miss out! If you can't join us live we will be sending the event video and article to all registrants.
What should you be doing to live a longer life? To find the path to long life and health, Dan Buettner and his team study the world’s “Blue Zones”, communities whose elders live with vim and vigor to record-setting age. Dan Buettner debunks the most common myths and offers a science-backed blueprint for the average American to live another 12 quality years.
This INSPIREDtalk was hosted on April 7, 2021. Click the image to watch the webinar, or click the button below to read the key takeaways with the video.
Do you find that you often say there’s too much to do and not enough time? At this webinar you'll discover how to re-energize your life by purging the nonessentials and refocusing on what really matters.
This INSPIREDtalk was hosted on January 27, 2021. Click the image to watch the webinar, or click the button below to read the key takeaways with the video.
Whether you are feeling stuck or are about to move into a new phase of life, this webinar is focused on transitions and is designed to spark your vision for what’s next.
This INSPIREDtalk was hosted on December 9, 2020. Click the video to watch the webinar, or click the button below to read the key takeaways with the video.
You might also enjoy a Wisdom Share.
Embark on your Inspired Life™ journey by joining one of our 90 minute virtual Inspired Life™ Wisdom Share sessions to reflect upon the 11 Dimensions of Life™. These popular Wisdom Share sessions include between 80 and 100 attendees, who you’ll join to mutually dive into each of the 11 Dimensions.